Three anarchists were arrested in Warsaw recently, accused of an arson attempt on a police vehicle, put in isolation and tortured. Now they are free but they still face trial, amid a media frenzy against them, and anarchists in general. Come and support them by helping to raise money for their legal costs and learn about the wave of repression in Poland. Never alone, never forgotten!
- Italy: Update on Operation ‘Scripta Manent’
- Hambach forest: Hodei, Siao and Maya out of prison!
- 20th January – Trans Prisoner day of Action and Solidarity – film showing of Criminal Queers
- France: Letter from Damien, arrested last month in connection with labour law protests
- Bristol NYE 2016 prison demo!
Solidarity with Czech Anarchists
NEVER ALONE – ZINE ABOUT SUPPORTING PRISONERS
On the Out – Zine About Life After Prison
CSC#1 Publication (click to download pdfs)
CSC#2 Publication for download
Revolutionary Prisoners in Chile – July 2012 (Pamphlet)
- ABC anarchist Anarchist Black Cross animal rights anti-fascists Anti-Titan antifa antifascist antifenix bds Belarus Ben Gunn Brendan Barnett Bristol Defendant Solidarity Bristol prisoners Bulgaria calendar Canada Chile czech republic deaths in custody defendant solidarity EDO 6 emma sheppard events fenix films fundraisers G20 Germany ghosting Greece green scare Haven Holland hunger strike Iceland Il Silvestre Jock Palfreeman John Bowden kebele Latin America legal london Marco Camenisch media Mexico money MOVE Olympics police prison abolition prisoner list prison policy prison riot prison slavery prison strike privatisation protest public order racism repression resistance rights Russia solidarity Spain squatting state repression Stokes Croft students Switzerland USA women writing
- Week of mobilization and international solidarity from September 21 to September 30, for all our comrades kidnapped all over the world. in en-gr-es-it-ger (Chile)
- PP/POW Updates and Announcements - 28 Aug 2012
- Political Prisoner Birthday Poster For September Is Now Available
- Colombian Prison Strikes Continue-Inhumane Conditions “Made in the USA”
- The Marikana Massacre: Details of deliberate police murder begin to emerge