Solidarity with Czech Anarchists
NEVER ALONE – ZINE ABOUT SUPPORTING PRISONERS
On the Out – Zine About Life After Prison
CSC#1 Publication (click to download pdfs)
CSC#2 Publication for download
Revolutionary Prisoners in Chile – July 2012 (Pamphlet)
- ABC anarchist Anarchist Black Cross animal rights anti-fascists Anti-Titan antifa antifascist antifenix bds Belarus Ben Gunn Brendan Barnett Bristol Defendant Solidarity Bristol prisoners Bulgaria calendar Canada Chile czech republic deaths in custody defendant solidarity EDO 6 emma sheppard events fenix films fundraisers G20 Germany ghosting Greece green scare Haven Holland hunger strike Il Silvestre IWOC Jock Palfreeman John Bowden kebele Latin America legal london Marco Camenisch media Mexico money MOVE Olympics police prison abolition prisoner list prison policy prison riot prison slavery prison strike privatisation protest public order racism repression resistance rights Russia solidarity Spain squatting state repression Stokes Croft students Switzerland USA women writing
- Week of mobilization and international solidarity from September 21 to September 30, for all our comrades kidnapped all over the world. in en-gr-es-it-ger (Chile)
- PP/POW Updates and Announcements - 28 Aug 2012
- Political Prisoner Birthday Poster For September Is Now Available
- Colombian Prison Strikes Continue-Inhumane Conditions “Made in the USA”
- The Marikana Massacre: Details of deliberate police murder begin to emerge
Tag Archives: Germany
Massive international repressive operation ‘Ardire’ launched against anarchists across Europe; A statement from Tomo + Prisoner addresses (Italy)
From 325 and contra-info:
At 4 o’clock in the morning of June 13th, 2012, the carabiniers of the Special Operations Group (Raggruppamento Operativo Speciale, ROS) raided about forty homes, implementing the so-called ‘operation boldness’ (operazione ardire), a crackdown against people from the anarchist movement ordered by Manuela Comodi, public prosecutor of Perugia. According to the regime’s media, a total of 10 arrest warrants were issued—eight within Italy, one sent to Germany and one sent to Switzerland—while 24 suspects have been put under judicial investigation. The Italian bourgeois Press did not hesitate to connect the arrested with ‘the anarcho-insurrectionist FAI/FRI [Informal Anarchist Federation / International Revolutionary Front]’.
The eight comrades, who were arrested in Pisa, Roma, Perugia, Genova, Terni and have been remanded in custody, are Stefano Gabriele Fosco, Elisa Di Bernardo, Alessandro Settepani, Sergio Maria Stefani, Katia Di Stefano, Giuseppe Lo Turco, Paola Francesca Iozzi and Giulia Marziale.
As for Germany and Switzerland, the precautionary measures were ordered against two anarchists that have already been kidnapped by the State several years ago, namely Gabriel Pombo Da Silva and Marco Camenisch.
Among the names of investigated suspects are also those of some imprisoned comrades that are prosecuted for the CCF [Conspiracy Cells of Fire] case in Greece.
Informa-Azione will try to publish the addresses of Italian prisons in which the eight arrestees have been incarcerated, inviting anyone who has relevant information to contact them.
In addition, according to the independent Radio Azione, it is possible that house searches have taken place against three comrades in Naples, too.
Among the raided houses—where the police were officially in search of explosive materials and electronic and printed documents—was the residence of an editor of Informa-Azione; apart from other items, the cops confiscated the editor’s computers that were necessary for updating the website. The homes of comrades from Culmine (who are now under arrest) and ParoleArmate (one of them is under arrest, the other one is investigated) were raided as well.
Here is the monthly list of political prisoners compiled by Bristol ABC, for July 2011.
As an open office doc: prisoner-list_july2011
It is a worrying fact that the list of political prisoners is growing both here in the UK and around the world. The fact of the matter is that we barely scratch the surface of the list of people doing time for their political beliefs and actions. Indeed, if you look through our list, you will note that details of political prisoners across eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and the middle east are almost entirely absent. These peoples’ plights are virtually unrecorded (in the english language at least) , and they number in the tens of thousands, with many disappearing forever, as often as not murdered by their repressive regimes. Continue reading
Bristol ABC prisoner support group returns this month to Kebele social centre for November’s public letters to prisoners night.
Wednesday 10 November, from 7 to 9pm at 14 Robertson Rd, Bristol BS5 6JY. Hot drinks available, bring snacks to share please.