Solidarity with Czech Anarchists
NEVER ALONE – ZINE ABOUT SUPPORTING PRISONERS
On the Out – Zine About Life After Prison
CSC#1 Publication (click to download pdfs)
CSC#2 Publication for download
Revolutionary Prisoners in Chile – July 2012 (Pamphlet)
- ABC anarchist Anarchist Black Cross animal rights anti-cuts anti-fascists Anti-Titan antifa art exhibition bds Belarus benefit Ben Gunn Brendan Barnett Bristol prisoners Bulgaria calendar Canada Chile Daniel McGowan deaths in custody defendant solidarity EDO 6 emma sheppard events films fundraisers G20 Germany ghosting Greece green scare Haven Holland hunger strike Iceland Il Silvestre Jock Palfreeman John Bowden kebele Latin America legal london Marco Camenisch media Mexico money moscow abc MOVE Olympics police Political Prisoner prison abolition prisoner prisoner list prison policy prison slavery privatisation protest public order racism repression resistance rights Russia solidarity Spain squatting state repression Stokes Croft students Switzerland USA women writing
- Week of mobilization and international solidarity from September 21 to September 30, for all our comrades kidnapped all over the world. in en-gr-es-it-ger (Chile)
- PP/POW Updates and Announcements - 28 Aug 2012
- Political Prisoner Birthday Poster For September Is Now Available
- Colombian Prison Strikes Continue-Inhumane Conditions “Made in the USA”
- The Marikana Massacre: Details of deliberate police murder begin to emerge
- AUSTRALIAN NAZIS TARGET UK @slackbastard #ANTIFA @JLRFB @slatukip @siegfails
- Paris – tear gas, grenades and hundreds of arrests
- RACIST TROLL IS BANKER @slatedl #ANTIFA @slatfascists @misscheeky666 #ukip #edl
- NOTORIOUS RACIST EXPOSED #ANTIFA #UKIP @loup_dargent @JLRFB @slatedl @slatukip
- Overview of the Week of Action against the Prison Industrial Complex
If you saw any what happened during any of the arrests, please call Bristol Defendant Solidarity on 077467 41104, or email bristoldefendantsolidarity (at) riseup.net
Please share this callout!
About Mister Blue:
Mister Blue is a comrade imprisoned in Germany following an action in the Hambacher Forest. They are accused of bodily harm against a private security guard by biting, as well as trespassing, disturbance of public services and resisting his arrest. He still refuses to give his ID and is therefore qualified as being a danger of escape. Most recent information from a lawyer says they were beaten very brutally by the police and security guards.
What you can do:
- Send mail to 1uJS932/15 JVA Aachen; Krefelder Strasse 251; 520708 Aachen.
- Send money to Mister Blue. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Get to the Forest and resist the cutting season! http://hambachforest.blogsport.de/join-in/
About Hambacher Forest & the Action
On October 7th a conveyor belt at the Hambach open cast lignite mine has been blocked. One activist has been released from custody, another is still being held. On 8th the prison judge ordered that the defendant must be held until their trial. The person has been injured in a way that she/he left the conveyor belt “voluntarily“ preventing an eviction. Just one compa, Jus, has been released and they catch another.
For the latest updates visit: http://hambachforest.blogsport.de/
The result of the treatment: a sprait rist hematomas and read eyes. Mister Blue was abused by RWE private security personal, Police refused medical treatment.
We have just received word that Eric’s trial is likely to be continued yet again. Eric’s public defender has entered a motion to continue his trial date until March 8th, so that we can have more time to prepare for trial or otherwise resolve the case. We expect that the judge will grant the motion.
As you may know, it’s been over a year since Eric’s arrest and pre-trial incarceration at CCA Leavenworth (a private prison operated by the Corrections Corporation of America) in Leavenworth, Kansas. Although for Eric and the rest of us it feels like it’s been a very long time, for a trial of this caliber, it’s pretty standard to spend a couple years in prison awaiting trial.
Many warm thank you’s to all those who have been making preparations to come to Kansas City for the trial. We hope to be able to give plenty of notice so that people can make clear plans to attend trial and show their support. We hope that, should Eric’s case go trial, friends and comrades will fill the courtroom.
We are also happy to report that Eric’s mail situation seems to be improving! Thanks to all of the efforts of people across the country to pressure the CCA mailroom to abide by the laws it purport to uphold. Although we dream of a world without “laws” or “rights,” in the meantime we’ll do what we can to keep our friend’s mail out of the trash. Thanks to all those who were willing to join in the effort!
For now, you can help by writing a letter to Eric, hosting a letter-writing night for him, donating money to his legal fund or buying a t-shirt. The road before us is long and expensive and it’s going to take a lot of support to get through it. Again, many thanks to all of you who have continued to show your support throughout this arduous process.
Link to Eric’s Fundraiser
100 Highway Terrace
Leavenworth, KS 66048
From contra info
On July 17th 2015, the preliminary hearing against Silvia Guerini, Costantino ‘Costa’ Ragusa and Luca ‘Billy’ Bernasconi took place in Turin, Italy. The three have been previously arrested and jailed for several years in Switzerland, accused of having organised an act of sabotage against a nanotechnology research centre of IBM, under construction at the time. On April 15th 2010, they were stopped and arrested by Swiss police who searched their car and found explosives, as well as leaflets claiming the imminent action under the name ‘Earth Liberation Front Switzerland’.
They have now been indicted according to the article 110 of the Italian penal code, which is used to punish offenses of criminal association. Particularly they’re accused of having conspired together to plan the action in Italy, of having illegally obtained the materials needed to assemble and prepare explosive devices, and of having smuggled such devices between the Italian and Swiss border. All charges include the aggravating circumstance of the ‘purpose of terrorism’, historically used in political trials in Italy to obtain long pretrial detention, and longer prison sentence if found guilty.
[call for support below]
The judge at the preliminary hearing accepted the thesis proposed by the deputy prosecutor Enrico Arnaldi Di Balme and found irrelevant that Billy, Costa and Silvia have already been tried and convicted in the Swiss Confederation.
The trial will commence on January 13th 2016 in Turin. Let’s use it as an occasion to relaunch the struggle against environmental destruction.
In view of the trial, the three comrades are facing a hard time and need to cover several legal expenses, so they’ve shared a call for support. Any help is much appreciated. Donations can be made to: conto corrente postale intestato a (postal current account payable to) Marta Cattaneo, IBAN: IT11A0760111100001022596116, BIC: BPPIITRRXXX. Please specify donation reason: solidarietà a Silvia Billy Costa (solidarity with Silvia Billy Costa).
More info on the case and updates (in Italian):