On Monday June 16 the last hearing was held against Amelie, Fallon and Carlos, the three anarchists arrested Jan. 5 on charges of damages and attacks on public peace. For now, judicially we have to wait for the conclusions by lawyers and judges on the sentencing in the local trial which our compañerxs are facing. As for the federal trial, on Wednesday June 25 will be held the next hearing. While there are set times for the last two stages of the trial, we know that judges may delay the delivery of the sentencing. It’s important to continue to show our solidarity with the comrades kidnapped by the state.
Freedom for All!
related articles / articles relatifs / artículos relacionados:
- Mexico, 5E: Update on the beginning of the trial
- Mexico, 5E: Update on next trial dates and Carlos’ situation
- Chile: Bombs Case trial update (January 2 to 13)
- Chile: Bombs Case political trial update, March 5 to 23
- Chile: Urgent – The Bombs Case trial is suspended